ACNP National Submissions
The following submissions were made on behalf of ACNP Members.
For further information or to request a copy of a submission please email Amanda Davies at [email protected]. Please note that submissions are only available to current ACNP members and will not be provided to external organisations or individuals.
- TGA Public consultation: changes to accessing unapproved therapeutic goods through Authorised Prescriber (AP) and Special Access Scheme (SAS).
- Response to the report of the Thoracic Medicine Clinical Committee
- Response to the second report from the Diagnostic Imaging Clinical Committee - Bone Densitometry
- Response to the first report of the MBS Principles and Rules Committee
Strategic Framework for Chronic Conditions
- Medical Services Advisory Committee Public Consultation
- Senate Inquiry into the Future of Australia's Aged Care Sector Workforce
- National Diabetes Services Scheme Submission
- ACSQHC Consultation on the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- MBS Review Taskforce Public Submission
- Primary Health Care Advisory Group Survey Better Outcomes for people with Chronic and Complex Health Conditions
- Grant submission Commonwealth Health Peak and Advisory Bodies Program
- Response to Senator Richard Di Natale - Policy Initiative Reducing waste in health care
- Standing Committee on Health – Inquiry into chronic disease prevention and management in primary health care
- PCEHR System and HI Service Electronic Health Records and Healthcare Identifiers Department of Health Legislation Discussion Paper
- National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health Development of a National Youth Mental Health Workforce Strategy & Training Framework