- Find a NP
- Scholarships & Awards
Below is a brief FAQ on the ACNP website. If you find the below strategies haven't helped with your issue, please feel free to contact us. Before using the below FAQ suggestions, please ensure you are using a current version of your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc.) Many website issues are simply resolved by upgrading your web browser.
Some users are experiencing difficulties using the password reset facility on the ACNP website. Please do the following to assist with your issue:
1. First, ensure you are logged out of the ACNP website. You can tell whether you are logged in or not by looking at the top of the home page. After logging out, close your browser and re-load the ACNP website. It should look something like this:
2. Second, click on the Login link (as shown above). Click on the "Request New Password" tab. You must enter your ACNP username or the email address you used to register your membership with the ACNP.
3. You will receive an email at your nominated email address. If you do not receive an email it is because it has likely been blocked by your spam folder or institution. The ACNP sends out regular communications. Do you receive these? The ACNP strongly recommends using a home email address for your ACNP account as opposed to a work email address to avoid this issue.
4. Click on the link in the email you have received from us. You will be re-directed to a page that looks like this:
5. Change your password. After changing your password make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save." You should be on a screen that looks like this:
6. Click the "View" button on the page to view your profile on the ACNP website. Click the "Membership Details" button to update your details. Viola! You're in!
3. If you are properly logged into the website, once you press on the "Join/Renew" button most of your details should pre-populate into the fields. Ensure all fields with asterisks are completed.
4. Fill out the Re-Captcha box (this is to avoid spammers) and press the "Contribute" button.
5. If you have filled out all of the required fields, you will be redirected to a page where you can confirm your details. If happy, click the "Make a Contribution" button and you're done!
The new ACNP website has heaps of new capabilities and we're building new capability within the website as you read this! To see a brief video of some of the website capabilities, click on the video below:
Some users would like a more manageable username. To do so, please contact the ACNP to arrange for alteration of your profile.
You must be an ACTIVE member of the ACNP and be LOGGED IN to the website in order to access these features. Once logged in, simply click on the 'Member Services' heading on the home page and you will see additional links to these areas.
You should normally be receiving emails automatically from the College in the following circumstances:
If you don't seem to be getting these emails, you should check the following:
If you have properly addressed the above 3 points, it will resolve 99.99% of these issues. If you are still having an issue, please contact us.