The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the peak organisation for nurse practitioners advancing nursing practice and access to health care. The objectives for which the College is established are many, but primarily focus on Support, Leadership, Awareness, Promotion, and Education.
Join now and receive the following benefits of membership:
- Subscription to our electronic quarterly newsletter
- Electronic access to the Journal for Nurse Practitioners
- Online access to the ACNP website and members only section
- Free access to our forums, videocasts and online education
- Access and discounts to educational activities and conferences promoted by ACNP and other participating organisations
- Access to valuable discounts on resources such as Therapeutic Guidelines and the Australian Medicines Handbook
- Representation at local, state, national and international levels
- Entitlement to membership on various sub-committees and working parties that influence policy and decision-making for Nurse Practitioners
- Eligibility for the annual $5000 ACNP scholarship: “The Ollie Schollie”
Please see our member's charter for information on your responsibilities as a member of the College.
Please note there is a special reduced rate for retirees. Please click here for further information.